9/16/08



I would like to direct all of you to the top 50 quotes of Charles Barkley, perhaps the most brutally honest and unintentionally whitty athletes of all time. A few random samples to brighten up your day... (but every single one made me laugh)

"When I was recruited at Auburn [university], they took me to a strip joint. When I saw those titties on Buffy, I knew that Auburn met my academic requirements."

On Jerry Krause still being able to keep his job as GM of the Chicago Bulls: "Jerry Krause must have pictures of his boss's wife having sex with a monkey."

While watching someone in Australia put $1 million worth of rubies on a table: "Damn, must not be any black folks in Australia. You can't just leave $1 million worth of jewelry lying around the 'hood."

Charles Barkley after seeing a picture of Sam Cassell on the screen: "Phone home." And later he remarks to Kenny, "Sam Cassell is a good guy, but he's not going to wind up on the cover of GQ anytime soon."


http://charlesbarkleyquotes.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. awesome. barkley reminds me of rick james in the charlie murphy/chappelle skit:

    "see i never did things just to do them, come on what am i gonna do just jump up and grind my feet into somebody's couch, like its something to do? come on i got a little more sense than that. yeah i remember grinding my feet into eddie's couch"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Tracker