8/12/09

Naughty Teachers

The amount of teachers having sex with students is overwhelming. So much so that I think I will make it a point to post one a week, if I remember. As long as the teacher is hot then I would give these kids a high five. I can remember at least one teacher at DHS I would have done.


Wall, New Jersey - Brandi E. Shroyer, a 30-year-old teacher's aid at Rugby High School at Woodfield has been indicted on charges of having sex with a male student.

According to court documents, the alleged sexual relationship came to light when a school bus driver overheard children talking about sexual activity that was occurring between Shroyer and the student.

Details about the student's age has not been released and authorities have not established where the alleged assault occurred. Shroyer was arrested at her home in Spring Lake Heights on June 12. She was subsequently placed on unpaid leave by the school when the allegations broke.

She was booked into jail on charges of sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child, according to the indictment. She was released after posting a $100,000 bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Tracker